Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yeah...








So... this whole "blogging everyday thing" clearly isn't going to happen. While I maintain that I am still blogging more than I was previously, I have come to the conclusion that I don't blog on days that I am away from the house or days that Jennifer doesn't work. Therefore - that could be several times a week.

The hCG diet is going well -- which, I need to update THAT blog, also... I lost three pounds yesterday alone and am now one pound lower than my starting weight. (The "load" days really put me off...)

I don't feel like I have much else to share, really... let's see... um...

Fuck.

All I want to do is talk about my weight.

That's the downside from being on a diet - it consumes my every thought.

EDIT: I finished this lame excuse for a blog and I went to my new hCG diet blog to put up an entry and as I was typing I realized that my goal weight for the end of this shabangle is less than I have weighed in 12 years.

In-sane.

Carry on.

8 comments:

kimcatus said...

I get that way as well and start to obsess about my weight and my diet and working out and blah blah blah.....lol Congrats on the loss and keep up the great work!!! :)

Jo said...

What's your goal weight?

CassLynn said...

Congrats on the 3 lbs! Obsession strikes me as well. I just had TWO snack wraps instead of one, and now I feel like a horrible, horrible binge eating traitor! I'm guzzling down glass after glass of green tea trying to make up for it (like that really works, but in my head it does!).

Keep up the good work.

-CassLynn

Unknown said...

Ultimately I would like a "normal" BMI. I just want to be healthy.

Christy said...

I commend your effort to trying to blog each day, it's not an easy task to accomplish.

Congrats on the weight loss, I too would like to get down to a normal "BMI" - I'm really good at maintaining my weight, must have issues with letting go. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I maintain that you don't need to lose a pound and are incredibly beautiful and sexy as you are. But if you insist on wanting to lose weight, I wish you the best of luck. I know you're capable of doing anything you put your mind to.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Anonymous... That made me happy.

Anonymous said...

love it.