Monday, April 25, 2011

I Need A Minute

Oof... great. I don't have any icons on my new computer...

Hang tight.

"Faced with the andriods conundrum..." 






So... today I got my very first MacBook Pro. :) I am a little too happy about it. It has been named "West". (Understand that or divorce me... hehe...)

Jennifer has adopted my old computer, though I still have stuff on it that I need to get off... :-/ Unfortunately my hard drive is completely full and so I'm kinda fucked there for a second...

This computer is so fast that it's already next week at my fingertips.

I already have plans for the computer. *snickers* I'm sure you'll see soon enough or something.

I'm tired.

Jennifer has a blog now that she has a computer... she's pretty excited about it... www.readbeforeyouspeak.wordpress.com

Lord knows when she will have it up and running... I have done my part and now I pass it on to her. :)

Everything that I want to talk about I can't talk about... huh. It always ends up like that, doesn't it?

Let's just say that I'm extremely happy for the moment and that I'm looking forward to something. You'll know about it soon enough and I will hopefully have something to share with you.

My video blogs for Monday's seem to be quite the little hit. People ask me some great questions on there... you can see them over at www.youtube.com/thejodieplatz along with some Monkey videos that I've taken.

I still have to upload some videos from Mechanical People back in March... I will get to that, eventually, I suppose.

Today I bleached the top half of my hair in hopes of getting back to blonde and pink soon enough... working on it... errr... it's... going. Some of it turned out a bit orange because my hair was red/brown... so... that's interesting... oh well, it will be pink soon. :) Pink will cover up orangey.

I want to put a 100 Monkeys sticker on the front of my Mac... I think I lost my stickers though. :( I don't know where they went to at all. *sad*

Picture of the day:

No comments: