Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh Hai

"This beat is hypnotic, I wanna ride it like chauffeur... "

I have not liked a pop song as much as I like LOVE Ashley Tisdale's "Crank It Up" in a hella long time. Probably since Hilary Duff's "With Love". Oh crap. Is this the return of pop? I sure hope not. I'm not done with indie rock yet, y'all... but damn, this is a perfectly structured pop song. Good job, Tiz.

I leave for Vegas in two days. The countdown on my computer basically scared me with that. I am so unprepared.

Last night I got SOME clothes together, but we have to do laundry again Friday morning (we are leaving KC by 9p Friday night) so there's really no sense in "packing" just yet.

To Do List:
-PACK.
-Make CDs for the road trip.
-Buy snackies for the road trip.
-Paint nails?
-Do face mask thingy.
-Shower/straighten hair
-Bathe the dog -- someone remind me of this, she reeeeeks!
-Set up booby traps
-Bring Fun Sized Edward
-Wash car? Nah.
-Pop bubbles.
-Find something to wear to the concert.
-Talk to my liver about what is about to go down.

Tis all I can remember at the moment. Anyone think of anything else?

Pic of the Day:
That's how you make me feel daily.

Just sayin'.

No comments: