Friday, October 9, 2009

The Day

"It's Friday, I'm in love..."

Nope, haven't packed or gotten anything done on my list yet for the day... I reckon I'll start that in a minute.

Last night I organized my jewelry, that was semi-productive. I always tend to forget my jewelry on trips... I mean, I reckon I have a lip ring, a tragus piercing and an industrial so it's not like I'm WITHOUT jewelry... sometimes it's just nice to have a necklace or something though. :)

As per request... [and I reckon you'll be taking that back here shortly cuz I have 10 of em]... ;) Here's the playlists that I made for our road trip to Vegas.

ENJOYS!

The Vegas CD:
some of the tracks are for obvious reasons and some of them only Jennifer will know why they made it to the list.

1. Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry
2. I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) - Britney Spears
3. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
4. Bad Influence - P!NK
5. Viva Las Vegas - ZZ Top
6. Black and Gold - Sam Sparro
7. Troublemaker - Weezer
8. I'm Bad - The Last Vegas
9. Hyper Music - Muse
10. Fuck The Men - Willa Ford
11. Got Monkey - Lil Wayne feat T-Pain
12. Flashing Lights - Kanye West
13. Walking On A Dream - Empire Of The Sun
14. In One Ear - Cage The Elephant
15. Long Day - Matchbox 20
16. SOS - Jonas Brothers
17. Little Red Corvette - Prince
18. Follow My Lead - Esmee Denters feat Justin Timberlake

The Rock/Punk CD:

1. Celebrity Skin - Hole
2. My Leftovers - Porcelain and the Tramps
3. Sixteen - No Doubt
4. Shake It Off - The Donnas
5. Barcelona - Plastiscines
6. Queer - Garbage
7. Creeping Out Sara - NOFX
8. Skeletons - Tiny Masters of Today
9. Here Comes Your Man - Pixies
10. No One Can Touch Us - Sing It Loud
11. O Shot - The Gay Blades
12. Myth Takes - !!!
13. House Of Wolves - My Chemical Romance
14. I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
15. Come Back To Texas - Bowling For Soup
16. Wrong Way - Sublime
17. Dammit - Blink 182
18. Small Man, Big Mouth - Minor Threat

The Mellow CD:

1. Hallelujah - Hana Pestle
2. Grapevine Fires - Death Cab for Cutie
3. Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - John Mayer
4. Pins and Needles - Mute Math
5. Seen Some Better Days - Tony Lucca
6. Stupid - Toad The Wet Sprocket
7. Yesterday - The Beatles
8. Nine Sixteen - Bruno Merz
9. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
10. Until I Die - Ben Kweller
11. Paper Bag - Fiona Apple
12. Pins + Needles - Drew and the Medicinal Pen
13. Champagne Supernova - Oasis
14. Three Hits - Indigo Girls
15. No Rain - Blind Melon
16. 1973 - James Blunt
17. Te Busque - Nelly Furtado
18. Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall

The Dance CD:

1. When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
2. Hot and Cold - Katy Perry
3. The Fame - Lady Gaga
4. Feedback - Janet Jackson
5. Breakin' Dishes - Rihanna
6. Potential Breakup Song - Aly and AJ
7. Damaged - Danity Kane
8. Give It 2 Me - Madonna
9. Something Kinda Ooh - Girls Aloud
10. My Love Is Pink - Sugababes
11. Heartbroken - T2 feat. Jodie
12. Better Off Alone - DJ Jurgen
13. Shut Up And Let Me Go - Ting Tings
14. Crank It Up - Ashley Tisdale
15. Mind In The Gutter - Chris Crocker
16. Prisoner - Jeffree Star
17. Sexy Back Remix - Justin Timberlake
18. Blowing Me Up (With Her Love) - JC Chasez

The Indie Rock CD:

1. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
2. L.E.S. Artistes - Santigold
3. 1901 - Phoenix
4. Ugly Girl - 100 Monkeys
5. Backfire - Mute Math
6. I Was Born (A Unicorn) - The Unicorns
7. Hole In My Sail - Drew and the Medicinal Pen
8. Annan Water - The Decemberists
9. Tin Man - Animal Kingdom
10. Check Your Time - Westbound Train
11. Be Gentle With Me - The Boy Least Likely To
12. Don't Call Me Whitney, Bobby - Islands
13. The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot - Brand New
14. The Heinrich Maneuver - Interpol
15. All My Heroes Are Weirdoes - !!!
16. Sometime Around Midnight - The Airborne Toxic Event
17. Sorrow - Bad Religion
18. Better Together - Jack Johnson

The Rap CD:

1. Lollipop - Lil Wayne
2. Let Me Blow Ya Mind - Eve
3. Lark On My Go-Kart - Asher Roth
4. My Dad's Gone Crazy - Eminem
5. 2 Many Hoes - Jay-Z
6. What's Your Fantasy - Ludacris
7. Dog In Heat - Missy Elliot
8. Country Grammar - Nelly
9. The One - Slaughterhouse
10. Caribou Lou - Tech N9NE
11. Jerk It - Thunderheist
12. She Don't Love You - Lil Kim
13. Can't Tell Me Nothing - Kanye West
14. She Tried - Bubba Sparxxx
15. When It Rains It Pours - 50 Cent
16. La Di Da - Asher Roth
17. Ms. Jackson - Outkast
18. Natalie Portman's Rap - The Lonely Island

The Country CD:
Remember that I am not fond of country, so this is MY idea of a country CD.

1. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
2. You Get To Me - Meredith Edwards
3. Full Moon Of Love - k.d. Lang
4. Blue Jeans - Jessie James
5. Whiskey Girl - Toby Keith
6. Here For The Party - Gretchen Wilson
7. Gunpowder and Lead - Miranda Lambert
8. he Hates Me - Sarah Johns
9. Didn't I - k.d. Lang
10. Strawberry Wine - Deanna Carter
11. But I Can't Let You Go - Meredith Edwards
12. I Love This Bar - Toby Keith
13. Pullin' Back The Reins - k.d. Lang
14. Reach - Meredith Edwards
15. The Galway Girl - Steve Earle
16. Take Me Home, Country Roads - John Denver
17. Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
18. The Thunder Rolls - Garth Brooks

The UK/European CD:

1. Unspeakable - Ace of Base
2. I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
3. Around The Bend - Asteroids Galaxy Tour
4. Great DJ - Ting Tings
5. Sally - Sam Sparro
6. Wake Me Up - Girls Aloud
7. You're A Superstar - [I actually don't know who this is by, Gemma gave it to me.]
8. Faster Kill Pussycat - Paul Oakenfold feat. Brittany Murphy
9. Bye Bye Boy - Jennifer Ellison
10. Pocket Full Of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
11. Stronger - Sugababes
12. Natural - S Club 7
13. Valerie - Amy Winehouse
14. Right As Rain - Adele
15. Blackened Blue Eyes - The Charlatans
16. Uprising - Muse
17. Love Me Or Hate Me - Lady Sovereign
18. Thou Shalt Always Kill - Dans Le Sac

The Pop CD:
Totes made this for Jennifer, she's stuck in bubblegum constantly.

1. 3 - Britney Spears
2. Masquerade - Ashley Tisdale
3. Accessory - Jordyn Taylor
4. Did Ya Understand That - Willa Ford
5. It Makes Me Ill - NSYNC
6. When The Lights Go Out - 5IVE
7. Can I Get Your Number - No Authority
8. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! - A*Teens
9. Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers
10. Rumors - Lindsay Lohan
11. Panic - BSB
12. Casanova - Esmee Denters feat. Justin Timberlake
13. Up Against The Wall - NSYNC
14. Get Over Yourself - Eden's Crush
15. Same Ol', Same Ol' - PYT
16. Messed Around - Boyz and Girlz United
17. Bite The Dust - Pussycat Dolls
18. With Love - Hilary Duff

The 90s CD:

1. I'm Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage
2. If I Wanted To - Melissa Etheridge
3. You Outta Know - Alanis Morissette
4. Just A Girl - No Doubt
5. Hannah Jane - Hootie and the Blowfish
6. Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
7. All I Want - Toad The Wet Sprocket
8. Wonderwall - Oasis
9. Adia - Sarah Maclachlan
10. Fast As You Can - Fiona Apple
11. These Are Days - 10,000 Maniacs
12. Losing My Religion - REM
13. Pink - Aerosmith
14. Father Of Mine - Everclear
15. Hell - Blind Melon
16. Santeria - Sublime
17. I Get Lonely - Janet Jackson
18. Bawitdaba - Kid Rock

There's the whole... "ask and you shall receive" thing... then there's also, "be careful what you wish for"... LOL I hope that wasn't too overwhelming and I also hope if there's songs on those lists that you haven't heard that you take my word for it that they're worth the listen. :)

I would think that taking the time to write out those lists would be worth it if I turned some of my readers onto new music. Let me know when you go have a listen. :)

Alright, time to go be actually productive. It's noon now and so that means I've only got 7 hours to pack, straighten my hair and get everything ready before we leave...

Pic of the Day:

Justin and I at the tournament last year. This pic was taken Monday of the week... I get to see him Sunday this year! :) Can't wait.

BUT!

I am not going to hold my breath to get my picture with him again. I already have three pictures with him, so if it's meant to be, it's meant to be and I won't cry, whine or otherwise throw a temper-tantrum if I don't get a 4th photo with him. Swear.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

1) Thanks for posting them!

2) I wish I had someone to roadtrip with that made as many and as varied playlists as you :-D

3) I definitely plan on perusing some of those tracks that I don't know as soon as I get on an Internet connection faster than a c..r..a..w..l..