Thursday, October 8, 2009

That's Not My Name

"The ribbon on my wrist says 'do not open before Christmas'..."

Leaving for Las Vegas in less than 24 hours. Let's see what I've completed on my To Do list, eh?

To Do List:
-PACK.
-Make CDs for the road trip. Just have to burn them.
-Buy snackies for the road trip. Peanut butter and jelly!
-Paint nails?
-Do face mask thingy. Tis on my face as I type.
-Shower/straighten hair Going to take bath after I get done with this post.
-Bathe the dog -- someone remind me of this, she reeeeeks! I even cleaned her ears.
-Set up booby traps
-Bring Fun Sized Edward
-Wash car? Nah.
-Pop bubbles.
-Find something to wear to the concert.
-Talk to my liver about what is about to go down. I'll do that right now.

Dear Liver,

I know we've had some good times... and some bad times together... but I ask you, are you prepared for what you're about to endure? 10 days of draaanking? I think you'll do just fine. After all, you're only 24 and it's not like I've fucked you up THAT bad yet.

Hey... I love you. You know that? *nods* It's true.

xoxox

Jodie

Pic of the Day:
He's 17 years old.

This is just fucking wrong. LOOK at him! I never knew any 17 year olds that looked like that when I was his age!

Oh god. Did I just say "when I was his age?"

Fuck my life. I'm officially old.

2 comments:

Genn said...

You. Are. So. Bad.
And so is he.
Blah. 17. Really? FML.

Your liver should be very glad you are so considerate.

And old? *AHEM*

Shannon said...

You should share the list of songs on the CDs you burn. I'm curious.