Friday, April 24, 2009

Seven Nation Army

Yeah yeah yeah... I know, I've been MIA for a minute.

*shrugs* No one comments me anymore, so I guess I feel like everyone kinda forgot about my blog...

I've been hanging out a lot over at Twitter...

www.twitter.com/hello_jodie

It's badass, my Tweets are the best and you should come join the party.

I talk a lot to the Twitter Cullens. -- fastly becoming their new BFF. :D Loves it.

Got extensions today... Looks super badass witht he black hair and stuff. *happy*

Been making bracelets for my Twilight party as favors. They're badass.

Ooh, heartburn just struck me.

Fuck off.

Forgot what else I was gonna say - distracted by Robert. Oh wells. Peace.

Comments mean more posts.

...Or not.

2 comments:

Gemma said...

been waiting for ya to blog again :) me on other hand has nothing worth blogging about :(

show me ur extensions one day :)

love u x

Vessy said...

You know I read it, even if I don't comment, so write :P