Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No One's Gonna Take Me Alive


"I only dream of you and you never knew, Sing for absolution, I will be singing and falling from your grace..."

I have VERY big news:::

I guess this is as good a time as any to let you all know that I'm pregnant... Yesssss, very sudden, abrupt news...

I've decided to keep the baby. I once had thought to myself that if I got pregnant without being married that I would get an abortion... err, well, I guess not so much if I got pregnant without being married, but depending on who's baby it was... but times change and I grew older and so now I've decided that I'm 24 and I'm a big girl... I can take care of a baby. I've always wanted a baby. It's not that different from taking care of a Chihuahua, right?

Err... well... maybe a little bit.

I'm 4 months along now... I guess you're probably wondering whose baby it is... yaaa, I'm not ready to tell you that. Give me time... I hope it's a boy.

Click here to see a picture of the bebeh in my tummeh!

On to better things! (Well, not BETTER, but yaa... LOL)

I've been absent from blogger because I was busy writing a story/novel/book. It's the first story I've ever written that wasn't a fan fic... I guess it's sort of a fan fic because it does feature some Twilight characters, but it's not a story about Bella and Edward. It's the first story I've ever written about a brand new character since I was in creative writing in high school. Also, most of my fan fics have loads of sex, drugs and rock and roll in them, and this one has the word "shit" twice and that's as bad as it gets. There's a heavy make out session, but tis all. I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to tone it down.

Jenn read my story last night and completely loved it! More than she's liked any of my other stories before. Gemma is in the process of reading it now and if you would like to read it, let me know in a comment and if I don't already have your email, put your email in there too and I'll send it as a Word file. ;)

Jenn and I were watching Twilight the other night. (What else is new? It's actually the first time I've watched it all the way through since I got the DVD - besides the commentary, which took me three days to watch. Guess I have more of a life than I thought. Heh.) It's probably the 13th or so time that I've seen the movie and you know, each time I watch it I think of something new, or I see something different that I didn't see before. I've always been the person to look beyond the main characters to see what's going on behind them...

Anyhow, so now I think I've thought of everything and seen everything about the movie... Jenn and I were talking and making jokes about how Bella's mom is telling her what happened to her and why she's in the hospital --- anyone else notice that while Edward is sleeping he changes positions? Continuity error! --- Anyhow, we always make jokes about how it's really weird they're talking about her broken leg and all, but they don't notice the big bite mark on her freaking arm... anyhow, that's old news...

What I cannot believe I never noticed was... I was saying how Bella should have at least TOLD Jasper that she was going to meet James at the ballet studio, then he could have been prepared... these are smart and wise vampires, yanno? Anyhow, then I was like... WAIT. Why would Bella have to tell them anything? As soon as she made up her mind to go to the ballet studio to meet James, Alice should have seen that...

Big flaw.

Big.

Perhaps they addressed something like that in the book, it's been a while since I've read Twilight and to be honest I'm not sure where I placed it. I'm in the midst of re-reading New Moon and Jenn is re-reading Eclipse... I honestly think that New Moon was my favorite. ^_^ But we'll see after I re-read them all... it wasn't Twilight, that's for damn sure. I hated how Edward handled sucking the venom out of Bella in the book... it was better in the movie. It actually showed how hard it would have been for him....

Enough about Twilight.

Right now I'm listening to R. Carlos Nakai, Changes: Native American Flute Music. It's absolutely gorgeous... I got it from my mother. :)

So today marks the date that ten years ago I attended my first NSYNC concert. :) Ten years... TEN. Wow...

I still can't believe I've almost known Jennifer for ten years... not even just known her, but been her BEST FRIEND for ten years. That's pretty incredible... and I really can't believe it that I've been living with her for like 6 years... that's insaneeeeeeee in the membrane.

So I'm pretty devastated that Little Ashes isn't playing in Kansas City. I'll either have to go to St. Louis to see the film or pray that it does well in it's other viewing cities and that it opens nationwide at a later date...

I feel pretty horrible for Robert. I guess I can't judge the film until I see it, but the reason I feel horrible for him is because he clearly doesn't want it to be released. Everything he's said about it... well I, for one, am looking forward to seeing the film... Not just because of him. I have read on several fan sites that they're only going to see it because of RPattz and that it looks "disturbing". Well, of course it's going to be "disturbing". Do you know anything about Salvador Dali?

Rob says he took the role because he was sure that he was never going to work again and now he feels it's only getting released because of his Twilight fame... Sure, sure, I'm sure that's right, but couldn't he at least stand behind his work? If it's shit, I'll tell you it's shit... but from all the clips and trailers I've seen, it looks really good and interesting.

My favorite Dali paintings... it's hard to pick three, but I managed after ten minutes. LOL


The Persistence of Memory



The Burning Giraffe


Swans Reflecting Elephants

I particularly love the last one. There's even a self portrait of Dali on the left. ;)

I reckon that's all for today. I'll try and keep up better with this blog thing. ^_^

Playlist, yes, its been a while. Enjoy some Muse!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


xoxox

No comments: