Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hook Me Up


"I'm tired of my life,
I feel so inbetween,
I'm sick of all my friends,
Girls can be so mean,
I feel like throwing out,
Everything I wear,
Starting over new,
Cuz I'm not even there..."

I was having a spectacular day... and then stupid PayPal and the bank happened. *RAWR*

I was trying to get this stupid PayPal acct all set up, verified, premiere acct, etc... so it was like, "fill in this stuff..." so I did... then I clicked send without reading the tiny print - stupid me. It said, "we're gonna charge you $1.95 to verify your credit card" so I tried to stop it real quick... didn't work... so then I was like, "well, that blows, but I had like $2.33 in my acct, so oh well." (Pay day is tomorrow.) So I go online to check my statement and it took out $2.95, not $1.95... so now I'm overdrawn freaking 0.62c. WTF? Now I'm freaking scared shitless I'm going to get charged like $30 for fucking 62c!

Laaaa...

Why did I get a bank account?

I hate bank accounts... For the longest time people were like, "how do you not have a bank account?" and I'm like, "because everywhere takes cash..." my fucking mattress doesn't charge me to keep my cash under the bed, so why the hell did I get a bank account?

god, I'm ridiculous.

My day was going perfect... oh well, I guess this is a minimal thing to worry about, it's just frustrating/worrying me.

On to better things...

I've lost 7 pounds this week! Yay me... I'm not going to bore you with my weight loss details on this blog anymore... I have a different bloggage for that... on xanga... but you'll never find me! Unless you hack into my computer or my mind, there's no way you'll find me, good luck though! ;)

Tomorrow I'm getting a new cell phone... here's what happened. *anxious laugh* So Jenn stopped paying the VZW bill, right? Stripping me of my BlackBerry, which was my life support... so then I got this RE_TARD_ED Virgin Mobile phone -- Jenn's idea -- I don't know how anyone could live with those. They are the stupidist, most insignificant phones I've ever touched. To go from a fucking BlackBerry to that is literally insulting. I'm insulted...

So I had that for a hot second, but it costs .20c to send a receive texts and 0.20c a minute to talk on the phone... which, I only spoke on the phone a few times, it was hard to hear and hard for people to hear me on it... Like, what's the bloody point?!

So money went quick on that phone... was usually out the day after I loaded it on there... One day I get so fucking pissed at Jenn/Virgin Mobile/my situation/THE WORLD that I literally took the phone, flipped it open and broke it in two pieces with my hands... I've had granola bars that were harder than that...

Jenn wasn't happy... *evil laugh* Oh well! What's done is done! Although, I did lose a couple numbers. LOL

So tomorrow I'm getting a Boost Mobile phone. $50 for unlimited everything... can't go wrong there. :) Eventually I'll get enough money to get myself a VZW account on my own... if I feel I would really like that BlackBerry back... but I have a feeling I'll be pleased with Boost. :)

Tomorrow Jenn and I are going to go see a couple movies too. :) Sunshine Cleaning and Fast and Furious... :) I can't wait!

Pic of thaaa Day:

I got these a few days ago... Dossier Mag with RPattz... which photo is my favorite? Um... All of them, thanks. ^_^

xoxox

1 comment:

Gemma said...

i hope the Boost is alright.. heaven forbid i cant live without the BB... yay u for snapping that phone in half!! hehe