Sunday, April 19, 2009

Boredom Has Brought Me Here


"Seen the arrow on the dark post, Saying this land is condemned, All the way from New Orleans, to Jerusalem, I've traveled through east Texas, Where many martyrs fled, And I know no one can sing the blues Like Blind Willie McTell..."

I dyed my hair black, if ya didn't get that note.

LOL

I finally just up and did it... Well I guess it wasn't too impulsive, I had really planned to do it for about 2 weeks. This week I'm getting extensions and some color streaks. :) [Hopefully.]

I've been obsessed with the Twitter Cullens lately. LOL www.twittercullens.com They're super nice and I've been getting to know them and stuff... Talking to them is fun! Just last night I had a party with them and I was playing DJ while Jasper was out... and I raced Jacob in Jello shots and guess what?! I WON! WOO! I kicked the werewolfs ass!!!! OW OWW!! They're all really nice and fun to talk to.

I bet I sound absolutely ridiculous crazy right now, but whatevs. ;) It's fun.

Speaking of Twilight -- guess that's what this post is gonna chalk it up to be about... I'm watching Twilight with Gemma right now, and I've totally turned her into a Twilight fan! :) She loves the movie!!!! YAY!!!

I am so happy. I can't wait for her to read the books and watch the movie over again!!

Pic of the Day:



How bloody fantastic is that photo?!?! It made my LIFE.

xoxox

No comments: