Monday, April 6, 2009

La La Bamba



I've got heartburn.

I'm watching Cruel Intentions... again... for the 2nd time today.

I made a xanga... LOL Re-made for the umpteenth time... no, I won't give you the link.

I'm going to eat a hundred Taco Bell burritos tonight, and not eat tomorrow.

I'm giving up fast food... again... fuck, let's just give up food.

I made my Mama watch Twilight yesterday.

I got some pics from my Mama from 2002... I was "thin" then... Thinner than now.

I got a home waxing kit thingy from my Mama yesterday. It's like a spa thing but for home. We're not talking shitty strips here, it's a vat of hot wax. Killer.

I got some new clothes yesterday...

I'm the fattest girl on the planet.

I got $45 worth of hair product yesterday.

I want to dye my hair...

I don't know what color.

I need a bath.

I want to know where all my time went.

I am crushing hard on a boy... that's all I can say about that.

I need to step back and re-evaluate my life and make decisions that are best for my future.

xoxox

Edit: I've made an executive decision to not go to TwiCon... I'll opt for a something something else Twilight in August of '10. (If you already know what it is, then lucky you. If not, shhhh...)

1 comment:

Gemma said...

tell me wots happening in Oct 10!!

for the love of money i cant find ur new xanga :(

wot new clothes did u buy?

dye ur hair red!! like moi! hehe

did u have ur bath? i cud kill for a shower :(

" need to step back and re-evaluate my life and make decisions that are best for my future " AMEN


ILY