Friday, January 28, 2011

Still Lost


"Oh shame on myself; I don't know how I got so tangled up..."




I guess I'm sort of forcing this blog, to be honest. I'm insanely bored. It's 909a and I've been up since 530a. Why? Lord knows, but I just know that the sun was not up at that hour. I'm going to need coffee later. Yes.

I must endure the post office today. I am dreading...

I've been to the Galleria mall here in Houston twice now (going for the third time today... I believe Jennifer has secured a job or two at the mall...) and MAN. That's an intimidating place! Versace, Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Valentino... this list goes on and on... and then there's the department stores. Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Saks and Nordstom... Jesus. (There's also a Dillard's, but really, who is going to count that?)

This place is ridiculous. Seriously. Ridic.

I finally "got around" to buying the Wandering Mind single from 100 Monkeys... I absolutely love this song live so much... so much so that I don't think I much care for the mp3. That's unfortunate. It still won't stop me from blasting it all the way down Westheimer today. :)

I had so much that I wanted to say and it's just not happening... So... nevermind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that I would suck at a job in a store that sold designer names such as the ones you mentioned. I would always be like "seriously, you are going to spend THAT much money on this one thing!" Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a good handbag or pair of shoes, but if I bought a pair of Jimmy Choo's, then I would be sitting at home alone without any money, staring in the mirror thinking..WooHoo, look at me alone, in my house, with my Jimmy Choos, flat ass broke!

I gave up my blog months and months ago. Once I got a few readers, I started to actually feel GUILTY if I went a day or two without posting something, and I just didn't have the time, and it stressed me out! Now I have all the damn time in the world, and have absolutely NOTHING to post! Life is d-u-l-l!

I'm bored too, so this got long. I was up between 0430 and 0500 today. I feel like it should be bedtime again by now.

-CassLynn