Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ben! @100MonkeysMusic

Birthdays are a very important thing where I come from (planet earth), and I am all about making them special, unique and the best that they can be for my friends and people I care about. So, on this most holy of days I hope that you are happy and relaxed as I say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEN! 

My wish for you today is that you spend it with those who matter most to you, that your beer never runs empty and that this birthday be one that you remember for always. 25 is a big deal... quarter of a century... You're like, an adult and stuff. Or something.

Keeping with the tradition of my birthday posts for y'all - here are five of my favorite photos of you that I've taken...




















































I remember the reaction when we figured out just how to work the guitar shirt... That was pretty awesome! I loved that entire day.
















My favorite photo of you from the winter tour... from Mission, Texas.
















One of my favorite photo of you from the summer tour from San Francisco.

Happy birthday, Ben... I sincerely wish you all the best. Eat some cake. Drink some beer. Have a good time and good show tonight -- Love you!

xx

1 comment:

thania said...

Again, with the mission pics hahaha I keep thinking "I have the best production team ever. Alex rules!" everytime I see you post one of them.

Anyway, Jodie you are awesome and Ben, happy bday!

Much Love!