Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another One Bites The Dust

"As we're driving out of Austin, I can still smell your perfume, 
I contemplate turning around every inch or two, 
My vision's kind of hazy, I don't look well at all, 
I don't believe I've ever felt so small, 
You come over to say hello in the brightest of the lights, 
I'm so impressed; you look your best, without an ounce of trying, 
I make light of a picture, and you're leaving with your friends 
And I've no doubt I'll never see you again, 
You may deceive me, but you made me try to make believe in
That there's something more we can't ignore but nothing we can do..."

Thank you so much to all of the incredible people that I met along the way this tour. It was by far the best one that I have been to yet. Unfortunately it passed all too fast and it kicked my ass harder than any of the other tours that I've been on.

We all started to get sick about half way through the tour and waking up the morning after New Years Eve was hard. However, for all the fun that I had on New Years Eve it was more than worth it. ;)

Here's a few photos from the week -- I am only edited up until NOLA...

ATLANTA:





 BIRMINGHAM:





NEW ORLEANS:












DALLAS:

















AUSTIN:
















Mission... I got some great photos from Mission... none of which are edited yet.

SAN ANTONIO:
















I will post the rest of the photos once I've got them edited. ;)

At the end of the week -- if you look at the ATL meet and greet at the beginning of the week and the San Antonio meet and greet at the end of the week photo -- I lost 15lbs over the course of the tour.

I told my Mama all about the week and she says I need a new camera. I'm with what she says so now I'm camera shopping. :) I've got it narrowed down to three... of course, I don't think I can afford the one that I want -- the Canon 5D. *drools*

I am now taking donations for a new camera. Hah! *Kidding*

I am so thankful for everyone that I met along the road this tour. Thank you for supporting the boys, thank you for buying their concert tickets and tee shirts, thank you for screaming your asses off.

To the boys: I love each and every one of you. Thank you for all you've done for me. Your friendship, hugs, songs, lighter pops and blows, photos and high fives are so precious to me and I appreciate each one.

Until next time.

xx

No comments: