Monday, January 24, 2011

Title Me

"I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles in our eyes 
Are mirror images and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned..."




I have been thinking far too much lately. It all revolves around the same thoughts, they're just meshed and married together in a very incestuous way that at times makes me shiver and shake...

Of course then there's the times that I actually have a good positive thought or two. Mostly, I suppose those are just the memories that flood me from time to time.

I've been meticulously watching the price on the new camera that I want... shopping around from place to place and basically stalking it. That's actually perhaps my favorite part about buying a new camera -- stalking it.

I've been thinking about all the new art that I want to create. I need to find models. *ponders where the fuck I should find models*

We're going to Baton Rouge for Jenn's birthday... it's actually quite a coincidence that we're going to see a few boys while we're out there. I'm quite pleased for that, of course. There are hugs that must be given.

I have a premonition about my death today. (Hello worst segway ever.) It was... interesting... I believe I avoided the death, however. Phew...

Picture of zee day:






















I found this on a photo blog and the artist was uncredited... but, I want to say that this photo absolutely captured me... from behind the leaves it looks as though you're peeking in on this lovers tryst. I love it... and I so want to do that in a park. ;)

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish at times we could take our thoughts out like in Harry Potter and revisit them and really look into what they are. I wish that I could make your bad thoughts disappear as it makes me sad to see you think such horrible things.

That is a beautiful photo that you have found... I would not hate to hear that you did that... Sometime... :)

Jenn