Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jay! @100MonkeysMusic

20 days later and you've finally caught up with me... (I actually think that it's really freaking cool that we were born literally 20 days from each other.)

There was something that I always wondered about other December babies: do people try to combine gifts for you between your birthday and Christmas? My mother was born ON Christmas and people do that for her, but I have always been very meticulous about giving her separate birthday presents and Christmas presents... and so you can expect the same thing from me when I see you next. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAY!

Here's to hoping that 26 can be as kick-ass as 25 was. Choose carefully what your wish is when you blow out your birthday candles because you remember what they say about wishes...

My birthday wish for you is that you spend today with people that you love, you are never short on whiskey or beer and that you can smile from being genuinely happy.

In honor of your day here's a few of my favorite photos that I've taken of you. (Cheesy, I know, but it's an excuse to post some photos... Hah!)


























The last two have more sentimental value than they are great photographs... But, I can't help but adore them.

Happy birthday, Jay... I know that it'll be special. See you soon... in a mere five days.

Love,

Jodie

1 comment:

Erin Marie said...

Aww Jodie, that was very sweet, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

Cheers to Jackson on his birthday..shots all around!!!

And I hear what you are saying about the "combo pack". My mother and sister are born the week right after Christmas...however...we don't believe in short changing anybody so we just party all week, and, actually change the gift wrap to say Happy Birthday, hahaha

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both :)

~EMA~