Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Johnson! @100MonkeysMusic

So, today is your birthday. Badass. I've always admired spring birthdays... mine is in the winter. Chilly.

Anyhow... it's too bad that I didn't get to actually say happy birthday to you in person, but this is definitely the next best thing - because while my voice fades instantly after the words leave my mouth - this blog right herrrree, is permanent and you can have birthday wishes any time that you wish!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

In celebration of your day, I would like to share with you 5 of my favorite photos of you. (Taken by yours truly, of course...) You, my friend, are the most requested person that "fans" tell me to take pictures of... (Go you!) I reckon that's because you're so damn hard to get a good photo of, just because while the drums are your awesomeness, they are quite hidden most of the time... but I think that makes you like a ninja... And ninjas are cool.










































That last photo, right there? I adore. I just thought that you should know that. I think you look like a badass.

Hope your day is awesome and I hope that this birthday post wasn't too ultra creepy. You know I heart you.

*birthday hugs*

Stay awesome!

Jodie

No comments: