Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Nightmare Before Christmas


"I walk around and I feel so lost and lonely,
You're everything that I want,
But you don't want me..."

I've got a new slew of icons! I made that one up there yesterday from Jackson's movie, Dread. :) Thought that it fit well for today.

The Monkeys released some tour dates yesterday... 40 minutes after I found three of them. I was search-search-searching for Monkey leaks and I found the Austin, San Antonio and Tulsa dates before they were released... and then they had to go and dumb down my miraculous find by releasing the dates up until January 13th. LOL Oh well... Check out the dates here.

Today my Daddy is picking me up and taking me back to Wamego. First we're stopping in Topeka to go to the World Market with my step mom. I've decided that I'm not taking Bella down to Wamego with me this time... she's too much to hover over for 4 days. Jennifer will be coming down to Wamego on Christmas day and so she's bringing Bella down with her then so my step mom can see her.

Last night I had to clip her nails... I admit, it had been a long time since I had done it. Poor girl hates it being done so much, if she only knew how much I hated doing it. Ugh. Miserable.

Last night Jennifer and I had a few beers and I showed her S. Darko. :) It's the sequel to Donnie Darko and featured a certain birthday boy. It's not the best movie on earth, but it has it's good moments and it has a very freaking adorakable Jackson Rathbone in it, so I recommend.

Jenn made fun of his glasses. XD I was like, "those are his real glasses!!" She goes, "nuh uh!" I said, "true story" and then showed her pics.

S. Darko still:


Ta daaah:


I personally fucking love his glasses. They rock.

That's all for today, kiddies.

Lucky you, two pics of the day!

Found this picture I took back in August right before I went to Michigan. :) The parents are getting a copy of it for Christmas. Too cute! Must avert your eyes!!!

Two reasons I am posting this photo, first of all, Phoenix Taylor is fucking amazing. Check out his other shit if you don't know him -- and secondly, the red, black and white bracelet on Jay's left hand over there? I didn't notice this until yesterday as I was going through my pictures and I looked down at my wrist and I was wearing the same bracelet!! XD Too cool for school, kids.

xoxox

1 comment:

Genn said...

I have now overdosed on cute!
Bella is freaking adorable, really?
It should be a crime.

I love most of the tour dates, don't know about you. So sorry that they had to post them after your searching, all that hard work in vain. Dammit. Monkeys. lol

His glasses are pretty fucking cute btw :)