Thursday, October 13, 2011

Head Full

I was sitting here thinking about preparing for SBL... How on earth do you prepare for an event that truly moves people to tears, brings friends together time and time again and quite literally changes people's lives?

Well, first of all, you start by making a decision with how you're going to wear your hair.

I am embarking on what will be my 5th Spencer Bell Legacy concert next weekend and this is my 2nd time shooting it officially. (I'm the photographer for the SBL's that take place in Michigan, but I am not the official photographer for any traveling or affiliated SBL's. Consider me the official photographer of the flagship SBL. xD)

There's a lot of check lists that need to be crossed off before I can get in a car with my friend and head up to Michigan...

First of all, I wasn't joking when I said that I had to decide on how I was going to wear my hair. I was thinking of posting a few photos that had inspired me for haircuts, but I think I'd rather surprise everyone. (I'm sneaky like that...) Also, I'm considering a coloring venture... we'll see what ends up happening.

I need to decide on outfits. I'm still stuck with the clothes that I originally packed for the tour back in July. Yep. It's October now. Nope. I don't have a coat or a jacket. Yes, I am going to Detroit, Michigan. Yes, I plan on just pretending to convince myself that I'm warm.

I'll be back in Kansas City soon, it seems... I need to start planning that out. While that doesn't directly involve SBL... it somewhat does in my mind.

I have 441 photos to edit before I leave for Michigan...

I have a shot list to compile in my mind from the provided bands...

I have to find and get a print of each 100 Monkeys member for the SBL raffle that they'll be having this year... shit... I have not done that yet... I don't even have a clue as to which photos I'd like for copies... I need to do that when I'm editing those 441 photos, I suppose...

You know... to some people I may seem like an extremely disorganized person, however, I'm incredibly organized and organized with my time. I may have a week and a half to complete all this, but more than likely I'll use about three or four days of the time to do it. I tend to work better under pressure. My ADD seems to understand me better then.

I think I'm just typing because it's giving me something to do... I can't sleep lately. I haven't been feeling well... My head is full. My stomach is achey. I'm stressed, worried and anxious...

Oh well... off to Netflix. If you have any Netflix movie suggestions, please leave them in the comments!! I need some new stuff to watch!!

Thanks and I hope to see y'all at SBL!

No comments: