Tuesday, August 3, 2010

You Can Tell Me I Look Lonely...

...And I'll say you look the same... 








Life changes so incredibly quickly for me. One day I am sitting here thinking about how fucking hot it is in my apartment... how I can make a legit profit off of my photos... how much I hate where I am living... how much I miss my road friends...

...The next minute I have plans to go to Lawrence on Thursday to pick up an AC from my Daddy and now I do believe I have plans to move... to... Wisconsin...

The reason for this blog, however, is to say how much I truly appreciate the fact that I have met so many amazing... fantastic people because of this tiny little band that I love.

I wrote out this insanely long blog... and then I realized just how much I need to censor myself now... which, sucks... So... take the time to think about how small things make big waves in your life. If y'all leave some comments of how small things have changed your life in big ways, I maaay finish typing out my blog with what I was going to say...

xx

1 comment:

Suzie M. said...

You're dead on. It's the tiny, little inconsequential things that can change your life, both good and bad. I wish I'd never opened that door…only to meet that boy. But I did and my carefree life went spiraling into chaos. I could wax melodramatic about how he ruined my life, but I won't...because I won't give him that satisfaction. Instead, I'll tell you that one little tiny event, running across a little energetic band on an iTunes search for something to move my soul did just that...moved me to make drastic changes in my life. It wasn't what they were singing…it was how they were singing it. So, after 7 years, I'm practicing my trumpet again. I’m picking myself up from the vegetative state I’d existed in. I'm longing for the future. I'm living again. It's like being in love, but not knowing who you're in love with. Exciting. It's a happy chaos.

I’m ridiculously happy I ran across you, too. I feel like a stalker sometimes, viewing your life and experiences from the outside…but you are pretty inspirational yourself.

~Suzie