Friday, June 11, 2010

Whalebone







"Twenty-five years and my life is still trying to get up that great big hill of hope..." 

Yes, yes, yes! New 100 Monkeys tour dates! :) www.100MonkeysMusic.com to check them out.

Fuck yes.

So... after such excitement this morning, Jennifer and I were talking and discussing and we found out something pretty interesting about ourselves that I never thought about before.

Jennifer and I have never been to Florida or California together.
When Jennifer went to California she didn't see the ocean.
When I went to Florida I didn't see the ocean.
Therefore, Jennifer has only seen the ocean from Florida and I have only seen the ocean from California.

Fucking interesting and awesomely backwards ironic, eh? :) Made me happy.

Of course that will change...

You know... another funny thing... back in February when I went to LA to the Hermosa Beach show with Willow, I know that we were fuckclose to the ocean - I could *feel* it and *smell* the difference in the air, yet we didn't see the ocean when we were there together.

So much to see... so much to do... plans. are. set.

You know... today makes 48 days since I've seen the boys. All I needed was a date to look forward to... a time to know WHEN I would see them again. I am glad that I have new dates to look forward to.

Annnnnnd... I am so fucking READY to put my new camera to use! Should be good. :) Good, good times.

Picture of the Day:



















Someone @'d that at me a while ago. :) Made me so fucking happy... they said it reminded them of me. There are worse things in life than that reminding someone of me.

*happy*

xx

No comments: