Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn

Who has their Batman: The Dark Knight DVD's reserved? Jenn reserved mine for me as a birthday present. :-)

I hope that y'all go out on December 9th and get the DVD. The Dark Knight has already grossed over $1 Billion worldwide, but c'mon... it needs some more, doesn't it?

"Experts" say that Heath has basically won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor. (Official nominations are released on January 22nd, eerily ironic as it will be the one year anniversary of Heath Ledger's death and the day I'll be getting my Heath Ledger tattoo...) They also say that Christopher Nolan will probably walk away Best Director AND Best Picture for the Dark Knight. I can't wait.

Here's a lil something you can make to watch The Dark Knight at home this coming week:

Heath Ledger Hot Chocolate:

Hot chocolate, whipped cream and crumbled Heath bar toffee pieces on top. ;-) Enjoy and sip slowly so as not to get a sugar rush.

xoxox

1 comment:

Gemma said...

woot!!! its on my xmas list ;)