Saturday, December 3, 2011

27.

Thursday was my 27th birthday, a birthday I have anticipated for quite some time.

My birthday was extremely mellow this year. It wasn't terrible, though. I got cards from the most important people in my life, got a couple cool presents, ate sushi 2 days in a row, had drinks and had a good time. It definitely didn't suck. Of course, I can't not compare it to the year before, spending it with the boys... But... Well... At least I have happy memories to hold on to. :)

I now have an Instagram page if you're over there or interested. jodieplatz is my username.

I am on my 3rd cup of coffee and I am listening to Death Cab. It's a mellow, but good day. Later on I will be heading down to my favorite tattoo shop... We will see what comes of that. ;)

I thank each of you who supplied me with birthday wishes on the day... It made it quite lovely and enjoyable! I wished that I could hug you all, you beautiful people!!! <3

xojo

No comments: